Sonntag, Juli 19, 2009

Watch the music:Bengawan Solo 梭罗河

I knew this Indonesia Song from Childhood in china. It was well translanted and introduced to china because many indonesia chinese came back to china in 50´s or 60´s.

i have been in Indonesia for one year from 2004 to 2005. didnt have chance to saw the river,but know more about Indonesia.

Since i went to Germany, i have more time on internet, watch music is one of my hobby even though i have ipod or CD.

Video plus music is MTV,MTV is for everyone. my wathing music on internet get more personality.it is a way to express my feeling.

touching version






the best version


2011.4.17今天发现上个视频删了。
于是又在youtube里找到一个复制的。


the Indonesia version


the hongkong film version


the newest in youtube, 18. Juli 2009,11hrs ago.




the oldest in youtube,2.Oct.2005


in Japan


in Hamburg


Anneke Gronloh in Holland version, not found, but find SURABAYA.

in USA




Mrs. Teng's version



顧媚 【Carrie Koo Mei】version


1968 (潘秀瓊) version


New chinese version




Keine Kommentare:

Blog-Archiv

free counters

Über mich

Mein Bild
In pain there is no east and west.I did it my way beyond them.